I did it!
I opened a
site, and I click “save completely”. Now I have two things on my
desktop: the one
is the page from web and the second is the html – code of the same page.
Now I open Dreamweaver
and…
Attention!
If you use Dreamweaver as often as I do before this step, you can get stuck
here.
But there is good news. It’s easier to do than one assumes. All of
the
operations are easy on the Internet, press the right button only.
In our case
the right button is the name of the html-page. Double click – and you
discover
html. Click “split”, and you have
the both pages – web and html.
Now you are
a creator. You can change any text or
picture. Welcome to place on the first page NYtimes or UStoday, your
poem,
picture, motto. Keep on changing the headlines and news and watch
the changing of html-code. The great Bernard Shaw said the profession were a plot of professionals. Using Dreamweaver is a good mode to discover some secrets of professionals.
Yay for you, deciphering the secrets of the web! What things would you put on the real NYT front page if you could?
ОтветитьУдалитьI'm glad you're having fun with this.
ОтветитьУдалитьAbout my public journalism projects. When you will be NYT publisher, don't forget about it, please :)
ОтветитьУдалитьThanks for teaching!
ОтветитьУдалить